iStar - General Schedule
- Self Development Sessions on topics like:
- Sessions based on Akram Vignan
- Inculcating a positive mental attitude,
- Taking initiative,
- Cultivating harmonious relations with family and friends through Dada Bhagwan's spiritual understanding
- Indian cultural values and traditions
- Importance of Seva (helping others)
- and many more
- Special Session with Pujya Deepakbhai
- Interactive Sessions on Dadashri's spiritual science with Aptputra brothers / Aptputri sisters and Coordinators
- Celebrating Rakshabandhan and Janmashtami
- Vatsalya Darshan - Pujya Niruma & Pujya Deepakbhai's residence
- Games, Sports, Quiz & skill-building Competitions
- 1-Day Trip
- 3-4 Days Jatra
- Experiencing the divine vibrations of Living God during Prayers & Aarti in Tri-Mandir
- Daily practice of Introspection (Pratikraman) & Kirtan Bhakti (Dada Bhagwan na asim jai jai kar ho)
- Garba & Bhakti Nights
- Interaction with various departments of Dada Bhagwan Foundation
- Interaction & fun activities with YMHT groups
1. iStar Boys Retreat Schedule & iStar Girls Retreat Schedule, their Sessions and activities will be separate.
2. This is a generic schedule subject to necessary changes.
Copyright © 2020 istar Dada Bhagwan Foundation. All Rights Reserved.